August 14, 15, 16 -- The Club Championship is a flighted, match play event offering players at all levels an opportunity to compete for a champion's trophy.
The event includes flights for all handicap levels plus the Championship flight, from which this year Club Champion will emerge.
All members are invited to qualify for the Championship flight. All other participants are flighted according to their handicap.
Individual match play. Field is divided into 8-person flights. Participants in the Championship and President's Flights must qualify (see MGA bulletin board for qualifier details), and play is from blue tees. Remaining flights are seeded by Course Handicap and play from the white tees. No handicap strokes are given within the play for any flight.
Ryan Patrick (Championship Flight)
Bruce Svechota-Kingsbury (President's Flight)
- The Championship flights consists of four rounds.
- All other flights consist of three rounds.
- The President's flight is drawn from the losers of the first round matches of the Championship Flight.
- Keg at scoreboard following all regular flight matches
- Trophies to all flight winners.