Green Coat Team Handicaps
- Teams will consist of four players with a minimum team handicap of 45.
- Maximum handicap for any player is 30.
- Only two single-digit handicap players per team.
- The low two handicaps will be designated as the A and B players. When duplicate handicaps exist on a team, the A and B players must be determined by the team and identified to the professional staff before the tournament begins. The A & B players will continue throughout the tournament to include the playoff, if necessary.
- Handicaps are based on member's average handicap index for the period April 1 to October 15.